To translate a page just copy what is in the page click on Google Translate and choose translate from English and then your language. When you click on Google Translate it will open up another web page for you .
For Engaging in a Private Platform Program and sending Swift Messages.
- The customer’s bank must be a TOP50.
- It can not be a bank from a Communist country.
- The two options available to access a Private Platform Program are: 1. Cash 2. Any of the following financial instruments: BG (Demand Bank Guarantee), CD (Certificate of Deposit), MTN (Medium Term Notes), SBLC (Stand By Letter of Credit), SKR (Safekeeping Receipt). These instruments should have FULL BANK RESPONSABILITY by the issuing bank.
- The asset or cash is not feasible unless the bank is based in Europe. Any bank from South America or Asia must be based in Europe and confirm the client’s assets through a “Confirmation Letter” from Europe (For Example: London)
- If your bank is not strong enough you can try to get a corresponding bank that is willing to issue a full bank responsibility on your banking asset.
- If you are not the owner of the asset or cash, you can not enter into the program unless you are assigned to the bank account where the asset is deposited.
- The asset will be blocked the time estimated will be in the contract. So before being blocked, your asset must have a reasonable life cycle (maturity date) that can be worked.
- The bank must be able to block the assets through a Pre-advice Swift MT799 and Confirmed by Swift MT-760.
- If the asset is gold, Hallmark documents must be provided
F.A.Q – Questions and Answers
How come so few investors know about these programs? Are they new?
These programs are not publicly known, and only a very small group of investors that own funds or Bank Instruments may have access to them -solely and exclusively by invitation-They are not new, they are more than 55 years old.
Are they safe?
The Private Platform Programs imply no risk for the investor. The purchase/sale of MTNs is “risk-free” provided that the Trader is guaranteed the exit to the instrument that was previously acquired.
If you are dealing with a real Trader, such exit will be guaranteed by contract and therefore there won’t be any risks for the investor. Before the start of the program, the Trader will “prepare” such program planning the future purchases and sales and knowing beforehand the benefits that each of them will bring. In a second phase the program will be run, which means carrying out the purchases/sales that were previously planned and negotiated with the cut houses.
Should I deliver or transfer my funds to the Trader?
The funds will always remain on the investors account. To carry out the program it will only be necessary to lock them This blocking will remain for the length of the programme. The investor must choose one of two available locking options:
Option 1: Swift MT-760. Or Option 2 : The Placement of the Trader on the Client account.
You are not under any risk. Their presentation is imperative and important since it is the only way to check and verify the quality of the client’s funds or assets. In this business the investor always has to take the first step by providing the required documentation to avoid falling into the “soliciting” rules.
The POF (Proof of Funds) will be issued by the Bank where the investor has the resources deposited, demonstrating their quality and amount, but does not enable ANYONE to move them or dispose of them.
What procedure should I follow to deliver these documents?
Once all the required documentation is submitted (P-P-P Compliance Draft Pack Documentation), we will proceed to verify the funds/assets that the client has submitted and to conduct the Due Diligence on the submitted file for acceptance.
Once these preliminary investigations are successfully completed, within 72 hrs, the Program Manager will contact the client for a formal presentation and also to agree on how to block the funds. Then, the investor will receive a Draft-contract to be signed and returned back to us we will then forward to the Traders office.
How and when do I collect my interests or profits?
Yields are collected monthly at the bank designated by the Client and or Trader. The profit yield will be available for the client.
Can I partially or totally remove the invested amount?
The invested capital will remain locked for the length of the program.
How should my funds be?
Clear, clean and with a non-criminal origin. For every asset the location of the deposited resources should appear clearly stated by the bank in question. If at the time of verification, there is any doubt on this matter, the transaction will be automatically dismissed.
Can I ask for references from previous transactions?
NO, as it represents a violation of the Rules of Confidentiality and of the Non-Discovery Agreement.